Supervising Social Worker – Fostering – South London – £30/£35k per annum
* To practice as a professionally qualified social worker in the recruitment, assessment, training, supervision, review and development of foster carers, and the placement, protection and care of children in foster care.
* To practice in accordance with best practice, the National Minimum Standards for Fostering Services, the Fostering Services (England) Regulations 2011 and Synergy-Fostering Services Policies and Procedures.
* To practice in a non-discriminatory manner and to promote and value diversity for children and carers.
* To participate in the on-going training and development of Foster Carers
* To undertake development and training in keeping with the role of a Supervising Social Worker within Synergy Fostering.
* To undertake supervisory visits to the foster home every 4-6 weeks.
* To undertake unannounced visits to the foster home at least twice a year.
* To practice in accordance with equal opportunity legislation and valuing diversity amongst staff, carers and children.
* To adhere to the Policies and Procedures of the company.
for further details please apply for the role and Tom @ Mbi Medical will be in contact.
Salary: £30000 – £35000/annum
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Southwark, Greater London
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.