* To receive components from Works/Purchase Orders, from suppliers into inventory.
* To verify supplier documentation and book goods in via the Company ERP system.
* To verify the quality and quantity of the received material.
* To ensure that all materials are correctly labelled and stored in the correct location in accordance with all procedures.
* To action requisitions for stock from the shop floor.
* Carry out transactions on company ERP system to ‘issue’ the components from stock.
* To undertake kitting requirements by ‘picking’ the correct type and quantity of component from stock for ‘Job’ lists.
* To participate in training when required and adhere to the appropriate company handling and Anti-static procedures as defined.
* To undertake continual scientific random stock checks and physical bi yearly stock counts.
* To liaise with Purchasing, Production and the Quality teams as and when required.
* Accurate data on ERP system of items in and out of Inventory.
* To ensure that the place of work is kept clean and tidy.
* Previous experience working in a stores/warehouse/Logistics/shipping environment would be beneficial.
* Effective communication skills, both written and verbal.
* Flexible approach to carrying out the above duties and responsibilities.
* Computer literate and capable of using Windows based applications.
* Able to lift and manoeuvre large, medium weight items and packages
* Driving licence would be beneficial.
Job Type: Contract
Location: Shipley, Bradford
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.