Staff Nurse-Surgical and Day Case-South London
At TTM Healthcare we are proud to have partnered a private South London based client that offers world class treatment to patients across a range of Medical and Surgical specialties in a day case environment. They have an available opportunity for a Registered Nurse with excellent experience, skills and knowledge to join the hospitals surgical department. If you think the position is right for you, let’s talk.
The overall responsibility within the hospital’s surgical unit caring for patients pre and post-operative.
Working alongside the Senior Staff Nurses on the ward you will be responsible for ensuring the right standard of care is provided to all patients at all time. Your responsibility will cover all aspects of acute patient care, often including comorbidity and post-surgery recovery for patients undergoing day case procedures. You will have an innate ability to quickly identify any issues or concerns and act accordingly. Working as part of the team you will be competent across Venepuncture, Cannulation and Phlebotomy, carrying out these tasks on a daily basis while maintaining a safe environment for patients under your care. You will also be assigned other ad hoc duties as required by senior members of staff.
NMC Registration or HCPC Registration
To be eligible for the role, you will need:
• Be an NMC registered nurse with experience of working in a surgical setting dealing with patients pre and post-operative
• Have a passion for high quality patient safety and care
• Experience of customer care, including interacting with challenging customers and situations
• Have the willingness to undergo further training and development to broaden your skill set
• Be a caring and compassionate nurse with strong attention to detail and the ability to work well under pressure.
• Adapt easily to new situations and be able to build strong working relationships within the team
You will enjoy the following benefits:
• Holiday entitlement-25 days plus bank holidays
• Life Assurance
• Season Ticket Loan
• Discounts on retail
•• Continued professional development
• Free Off Site Parking
All day shifts, no night shifts involved.
Apply now for a call back to discuss the role in more detail Ref IND MAN
TTM Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Salary: £30000 – £33000/annum
Job Type: Permanent
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.