£19.00 per hour (Equates up to £35.5K per annum / NHS Band 6) | Paid Breaks | Full Time Hours | Mix of Shifts Available
An RGN or RMN Staff Nurse vacancy has arisen in a 64 bedded home in the Plymouth area.
The home provides round the clock care to the elderly and specialises in dementia and physical disability nursing care.
Details of what the home is offering and what the successful Staff Nurse RGN/RMN will receive:
• Full time hours on a permanent contract
• A mixture of shifts available, working nights or days
• Very competitive hourly rates of pay of £19.00 (Equates up to £35.5K per annum
• Potential support with relocation in way of an upfront payment for a deposit for rental of a property that would then be subsidized from salary
As Staff Nurse RGN/RMN, you will coordinate and implement person centred care plans, ensuring the needs of service users are met. You will administer and manage drugs and medications along with maintaining accurate records and leading a team of HCAs on duty.
What our client is looking for in a Staff Nurse RGN/RMN:
• Qualified Adult General Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Up to date NMC registration/PIN number
• A commitment to a holistic approach top nursing care is essential
• Must be experienced in a similar setting and confident working in an elderly care setting
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Plymouth, Devon
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.