Sixth Form College located on the Lewisham borders, is recruiting for a Sport / PE Learning Support Assistant (LSA). This is an immediate, full time and long-term post.
Popular and vibrant sixth form College with a large and successful SEN Provision. Due to the amount of learners that attend the provision there are always new & exciting opportunities available. Learners who attend this college are encouraged to achieve and to be the best versions of themselves. This is an amazing college to work and a very well run specialist provision. The pupils have varied SEN SEMH/ SEBD/ ODD/ ASD/ ADHD/ Wheel chair users, Down Syndrome. Ambitious and focused Head who is a true Leader & visionary.
* Must have worked as either an SEN TA/ LSA/ HLTA/Youth Worker/ Behaviour Mentor/ Mentor (sport /PE department)
* Must have worked in a student support role at either a College / PRU/ Alternative Provision / SEN School or Mainstream School with SEN pupils
* Worked with pupils on a 1:1 basis and within small groups
* Good Sense of humour, resilient, pro-active and patient SEN TA/ LSA/ HLTA/ Youth Worker/Mentor/ Learning Mentor / behaviour Mentor
* Must be open to personal care
* You can build a strong rapport with children and young people
* You have an in date DBS with the update service
* Able to commute easily to the borough of Lewisham
* Available immediately
Salary: £70 – £90/day
Job Type: Contract, Temporary
Location: Greenwich, Greater London
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.