Specification Technologist (Finished Product)
£Competitive + benefits
An excellent opportunity to join one of the leading food manufacturers in the UK.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Ensure all necessary information is presented in a format to enable the generation of a finished product specifications and product labels which meets with all relevant legislation.
* Create specifications for retailers, foodservice and branded products and ensure all data is correct and accurate.
* Process, check and approve bought in factored good specifications.
* Ensure all necessary and accurate legislative information is incorporated into the specifications, ensure compliance to retailer policies for retailer own label products and internal polices for branded products.
* Be the point of contact between for customer/supply base when required.
* Ensure artwork is fully compliant
Skills and Qualifications
* Food Science/Technology Degree / Qualification
* Ability to manage and input data accurately and efficiently
* Experience of retailer specification systems
* Working knowledge of related food legislation
Salary: £23000 – £27000/annum + Benefits
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Barnsley, South Yorkshire
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.