We have an amazing opportunity for a Software Developer, to work for one of the country’s leading companies in providing technology-led financial services for the UK property market. As a back end software developer, with specific experience in designing and developing progressive web apps. Financial Services-specific experience is not necessarily required, but a mind wired for continuously finding innovative improvements to code is essential, for delivering outstanding, best in class technology solutions. In terms of your technical skillset, you will demonstrate a strong understanding of SQL, C#, ASP.Net, and Entity Framework (LINQ) programming and development.
Location: Remote working
You will need to have:
* 2+ years software development experience
* Experience using Visual Studio
* C# and SQL development
* Entity Framework (LINQ)
* Strong analytical skills with attention to detail are essential and you must be confident in working on projects from scratch
* Great attention to detail, a positive & and enthusiastic approach
* Excellent problem solving & troubleshooting skills
* A flexible approach to ever-evolving business priorities
* Great interpersonal and communication skills
You will receive:
* Basic up to £40,000
* Great Holiday Rates
* £26 per month working from home allowance
* Buy and sell holidays – you can buy or sell up to 5 days of annual leave
* Contribution to a gym membership – 50% matched up to max contribution of £15 per month.
* Discounts on (private health insurance)
* Bike to work scheme
* Pension 4%
* Company sick pay
* Refer a friend – up to £500 for staff referral
* Death in Service 4 x salary
* Critical Illness – 1 x salary
Due to the high volume of applications RecruitedUK receive, we will make every effort to respond with feedback although this is not always possible. If you have not been contacted within 5 days then, unfortunately, you have not been successful on this occasion, but we may keep your details on file and contact you with future opportunities
If you feel you match the criteria above please apply.
Salary: £35000 – £40000/annum
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Manchester, Greater Manchester
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.