An award-winning Healthcare company has an opportunity for an IT professional with experience of ERP systems support together with the ability to manage all IT-related aspects of their fast-moving and growing business. The primary responsibility is to provide support for the NetSuite CRM application and associated interfaces plus responding to and managing all IT related activities.
Excellent opportunity to make this role you own and have a direct impact on the further success and growth of the company. Competitive salary and benefits on offer.
* Manage support requests that relate to the NetSuite application, associated modules, interfaces, and applications.
* Manage User Authorisation changes to NetSuite / Shopify.
* Co-ordinate users’ Change Controls with System Owner, Business Process Owner and Software Quality Assurance, for all other NetSuite related issues.
* Liaise with IT/NetSuite/Shopify Support providers.
* Providing support on Microsoft desktop products.
* Manage various cloud-based and locally hosted systems at a high level, e.g. phone extension configuration.
* Co-ordinate IT Helpdesk and manage and prioritize ticket volume.
* Proven relevant IT support experience including ERP software system support
* Experience and knowledge of Issue Management
* Experience with IT systems and practices involved in supporting financial, manufacturing and commercial business operations.
* Third level IT qualification.
Salary: £40000 – £50000/annum
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Galway, County Galway
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.ie.