Advanced Recruit are please to be recruiting a long established company who are looking for a site MIG /TIG welder fabricator to join their team. Previous experience is preferred working on site within a similar role.
The company offer a stable opportunity for someone who is hard working, has a conscientious attitude and takes pride in their ability and accuracy at work. You must be able to work as part of the team and also on your own using your own initiative.
The role would be ideal for a qualified/time served fitter or mechanical engineer.
Day-to-day tasks include:
* You will be a hands-on Mechanical Fitter / Site welder or engineer
* Responsible for welding and fabrication onsite.
* Carrying out all Welding & Fabrication on site
* Required to assist in Mechanical Maintenance
* Competent to work unsupervised
* Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
* carrying out planned maintenance checks
* finding and fixing faults
* cleaning and maintaining machinery
* responding to emergency breakdowns
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
* Experience carrying out routine and reactive Maintenance
* Experience working in a heavy-duty manufacturing environment
* Recognized mechanical / Welding qualification (qualification (NVQ, HNC or apprenticeship)
* Previous experience in a similar environment essential
* Ability to work on conveying systems (belts, rollers, motors) and any other associated experience.
* Knowledge of current Health & Safety legislation/practices; Be aware of safety issues;
All applicants must hold a Valid CSCS card and / or a safety passport plus full PPE
For more information about this role or to apply for a potential immediate start please contact Advanced Recruit directly or email via CV Library.
Salary: £28000 – £35000/annum
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Wolverhampton, West Midlands (County)
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.