Site Manager – Bristol
An exciting position has just opened up for a site-based construction project manager. This role is a perfect opportunity for those looking for the next step up in their career or an existing PM. We operate a lean and fast-paced construction operation and the successful candidate will have to show a very good record of accomplishment in managing building sites with particular reference to traditional house-building, insitu concrete, high-end fit-out and full civil packages.
The successful candidate will show a record of accomplishment of hitting the ground running and a desire to impress and succeed. A good level head under pressure is essential.
Project: 91-unit new build residential development, with associated landscape and infrastructure
Senior Site Manager/Project Manager Duties:
* Taking full control of onsite Project Management and delivery of 91 residential units.
* Managing on site team and advising on necessary staff resource to deliver the project.
* Taking full responsibility of on-site Health and Safety – must hold valid SMSTS and CSCS cards.
* Quality management, drawing issue control, change control.
* Detailed sequencing and programming of works onsite to ensure safe, efficient delivery of the project.
* Providing on site solutions as problems arise. Liaising with Project Manager on information required from the Professional Team.
* Ensuring stringent quality standards are maintained.
* Managing site teams to ensure compliance with HSE, Building Control and other legislative bodies.
Senior Site Manager/Project Manager Requirements:
* Residential Experience (preferably low/medium rise blocks utilising traditional structure).
* A good level of qualifications and CPD to back up site experience will show commitment to the career path.
* Full Time – Based on site in Bristol
Salary dependent on experience.
If you think that you are suitable for this Senior Site Manager/Project Manager role, please apply now!
Job Type: Contract
Location: Bristol, City of Bristol
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.