Calling all Site Managers with high-end fit out experience in the Glasgow area! Would you be interested in up to 6 months work on a landmark building project in Glasgow? Would you be available to start on relatively short notice?
Contract Scotland are currently working with an internationally recognised Tier 1 Building Contractor to recruit for an experienced Site/Construction Manager to oversee a section of fit out works on a high value, commercial building project in central Glasgow. To commence ASAP and with work potentially up until December 2021.
The role will involve:
• Co-ordination of site team (trades and labour)
• Management of sub-contractors
• Ensuring H&S standards/ COVID compliance standards are upheld
• General logistics co-ordination
• Programme management
• Ensuring work is being carried out to spec
• Involvement in technical meetings with support from existing project team
Still interested? So, what does the ideal candidate look like?
• Previous experience managing high end fit-out works
• IT literate
• Process driven
• Strong eye for detail
• SMSTS, CSCS & First Aid qualified (with certificates in date)
This role can either be worked PAYE, PAYE Umbrella or CIS Umbrella.
If this sounds like a role you would like to be considered for, please apply with your most up to date CV.
Contract Scotland offers both the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.
We can only deal with applications from Candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are current UK residents.
We are committed to equal opportunities and diversity for our employees, temporary workers and work seekers. Individuals are only assessed on their individual merits and suitability to a position irrespective of race, gender, disability, age, faith or sexual orientation.
Job Type: Temporary
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.