Our client is leading contractor Looking for a Setting out engineer who has at least 5 years experience to work on a Housing project. Setting out houses, roads, kerbs, sewers, drainage etc.
– Key attributes for this Site Engineer role Include.
– Site Engineer has experience in Groundworks, Housing development projects.
– Site Engineer should be competent with AutoCAD. ( Laptop with AutoCAD )
– Site engineer should be proficient in the use of Leica TS15/TS16
– Quality Assurance / AS Built
-Setting out to build specification.
– Site Engineer should be able to work independently unsupervised.
– Candidate must have a valid CSCS Ticket.
– Be able to show proof of the right to work in the UK
– This role is inside IR35 so requires candidate to go through umbrella company
Salary: £220 – £250/annum
Job Type: Contract
Location: KT17, Epsom, Surrey
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.