Site Agent – North West
We have an amazing opportunity for a Site Agent to join a leading contractor working with there established team out of the Manchester office.
The role will see you working on a wide range of civil projects with the initial project involving ground investigation work. We are looking for someone who has over five years experience working as a Site Agent/Manager and has worked on a range of civil projects with ground investigation experience would be beneficial.
The Role –
* Carries out periodic Safety & Environment Tours as required by the Project H & S Plan
* Leads / Reviews Accident / Incident Investigations. Reviews and appraises findings and leads / directs the appropriate action arising (HFACS and Four Page Reports)
* Appraises improvement options and leads action / instigates as appropriate
* Leads periodic risk reviews and takes output forward to the Project Risk Register
* Monitors effectiveness of the H & S Management System
* Keeps up to date with changes in legislation and cascades information to the team
* Ensures that sufficient resources are allocated to the Works Section and that each has an appropriate level of ability
* Identifies and arranges training as required
* Sets targets and KPI’s in line with Project objectives and monitors performance
* Ensures daily briefings occur, and daily updates of short interval control boards are updated
* Ensures site audits are undertaken and takes appropriate action on the findings
* Appraises improvement options and leads / instigates actions as appropriate
* Implements systems and processes
* Involved in working groups focused on Improvement Areas
* Overall ownership of Handover Documentation for Section
For more information please click apply or contact Sean Collard at Search.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Job Type: Permanent
Location: North West
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.