Shovel Load / Plant Operator
Cordant People are proudly working along side a large independent construction company with sites in and around Edinburgh & the Lothians so travel to different locations maybe required.
The job is as and when the client requests which will mainly be holiday or sickness cover and has the potential to lead to a permanent role, depending on the clients needs.
– Must hold current Shovel Loading Operator License (CPCS card)
– Have experience working with aggregated bins
– Ensure all vehicles are loaded safely with correct materials
– Have experience with on board weighing systems/aggregate bins
– Be able to adhere to all safety working guidelines
– Plant maintenance experience
If this sounds like a role you that you would be interested in, please send in your most current CV or give us a call.
Successful applicants will be contacted within 5 working days. Unfortunately, due to the high levels of response we will not be able to respond to everybody.
As an equal opportunities employer, Cordant People welcomes application from all sections of the community.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
Salary: £12.00 – £14/hour
Job Type: Temporary
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.