Rental Service Technician
This is an opening for you to join an established business who offer training and development as well as overtime opportunities, with potential progression available. This organisation is a leading global medical technology company who operate in over 100 countries, providing innovative leading products to healthcare markets constantly looking to improve healthcare outcomes for both patients and caregivers.
* Responsible for servicing and repairing any Equipment within the company
* Liaising with clients and customers regarding repairs
* Ensure timely completion of service jobs
* Install or service equipment to the highest possible standard within the allocated time period.
* Install into new / existing equipment secondary devices.
* Demonstrate installed equipment so the customer understands and is happy with its operation.
* Any Engineering degree
* Experience servicing Medical Devices / Equipment
* Excellent communication skills
* Good interpersonal, communication, prioritisations and organisational skills.
* Communicates effectively in written and oral formats with peers, and others at varying levels within own organisation and external agencies.
* Good time management
* Self-driven to achieve objectives
* Good Analytical Skills
If you’re interested in the above role then please click apply or get in touch to discuss further.
Consult Search & Selection will endeavour to contact candidates within 14 days of application. However, if you do not hear back after 2 weeks then please assume on this occasion, unfortunately, you have not been successful.
Salary: £21000 – £30000/annum
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Croydon, Greater London
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.