Service Technician and MOT Tester
A position has become available for a Service Technician at Ipswich Audi. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Technician to join our service department. The ideal candidate will be able to carry out a variety of tasks ranging from routine maintenance, servicing and repairs. MOT testing would also be essential.
Benefits We offer an employee benefits package including training, development, employee discounts, healthcare and much more.
Closing Date: 16/10/2020
As a Technician your key responsibilities will be:
* Accurately and skillfully undertake diagnosis, repairs and servicing of motor vehicles to the highest standards and to the appropriate specification.
* Ensure full understanding of latest technology introduced on the vehicle range and how to diagnose and repair faults on them.
* Meet with customers to identify and clearly understand problems as and when required.
* Work with other departments in the retailer to facilitate the servicing and repair of vehicles
* Detect and diagnose any additional faults for further repair
* Ensure all work is completed safely and complies with retailer, manufacturer and industry guidelines
* Fulfil all tasks to the customer’s complete satisfaction
* Help retailer achieve industry-leading standards of process efficiency
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Ipswich, Suffolk
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.