Job Title: Service & Repair Co-ordinator
Salary: £30,000- £35,000
Are you working in a Service & Repair or aftermarket department looking for the next step on the career ladder and looking for a new challenge? Would you like to be a part of a company that is experiencing extensive international growth?
The business is a global engineering business supplying bespoke engineered products and engineered solutions to some of the largest manufacturing companies and defence contractors worldwide.
With a UK based Head Office, the company has been trading for over 100 years and has over 1000 staff members worldwide working across 20 global sites. The business is a global engineering business supplying bespoke engineered products and engineered solutions to some of the largest manufacturing companies and defence contractors worldwide. The company is going through sustained growth and offers an excellent career opportunity to help drive this organic growth across the world.
* Responsible for the generation of and ongoing monitoring of assembly plannings
* To provide ownership for any internal quality arising, facilitating the investigation and proposing solutions
* Assisting the project management team in the daily management of all projects
* To ensure all pre-site work is complete prior to any site visit (Hotels, Car hire, RAMS, Flights etc.) and to be the customer point of contact for all pre-site work requirements
* To ensure assembly planning’s are completed accurately and on time and that planned hours fall within the costed hours
* To monitor and report internally on actual hours vs planned hours
* To report internally on key KPI data, (OTD and PPM)
* To support the Project Engineers by ensuring quality plans are satisfied
* Raise, investigate & support assembly shop NCRs including root cause analysis
* To support the Supply Chain and deal with any Non-Conforming issues
* Coordinate accommodation and vehicle bookings for Site Service Work
* To ensure RAMS are completed in line with customer requirements
* Proven experience in previous service or aftermarket support role
* Proven experience in previous fast paced, reactive environments
* Previous experience in root cause analysis, corrective and preventative action (ISO9001:2015)
* A strong working ability using MS Excel is required
* An understanding of SAP is desirable
* The successful candidate must have the ability to be security cleared
Salary: £30000 – £35000/annum
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Dewsbury, Kirklees
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.