Role – Service Advisor / Service Receptionist
Salary – Competitive
Location – Trafford, Manchester
Richard Abson Group are helping a prestige branded car dealership in Trafford/Manchesterfind an experienced and quality Service Advisor / Service Receptionist.
As a Service Advisor / Service Receptionist, you will be assisting customers with enquiries, technical information and providing progress updates on their vehicles. As well as sales of Service Plans, additional services and tyres.
Requirements: The ideal candidate for the role of Service Advisor / Service Receptionist will be an enthusiastic, eager and passionate individual. You will have 2+ years’ experience in the Motor Trade / Automotive Industry as Sales Executive/Service Advisor/Customer Advisor.
Your main duties and responsibilities as Service Advisor / Service Receptionist will include:
• Consult with mechanics about necessary repairs and possible alternatives to expensive work
• Provide customers with in-depth information about available aftermarket and OEM (original equipment manufacturer) part options
• Answer questions about service outcome (after consulting with mechanic if necessary)
• Advise customers about warranty protections and potential cost savings
• Help customers decide between part exchanging a car and fixing it through our workshop
• Manage and oversee the service centre’s workflow and scheduling
• Call customers to inform them of changes in service or to let them know their vehicle is ready for pick-up
• The dealership is an advanced and contemporary building, offering customers an exceptional experience
• Greet customers when they arrive at the parts and service centre and direct them to an available mechanic
The dealership is an advanced and contemporary building, offering customers an exceptional experience. The business is looking for a Service Advisor / Service Receptionist, looking to progress within the company, aid the team, as well as provide exceptional customer service. If you are a Service Advisor / Service Receptionist looking for the opportunity to go into management, this business will supply the support, training, and guidance you need.
Salary and working hours: The salary is competitive, dependent on experience. You will also be offered a Company Car on the business scheme. The working hours are Monday to Friday 8.30am to 6.00pm, with 1 in 4 Saturday mornings, 8.30am-12.30pm.
If this role is of interest to you then please APPLY NOW!
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Manchester, Greater Manchester
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.