Service Desk Engineer
Location: Milton Keynes
At Content+Cloud we help our clients to succeed and to transform the way their businesses operate, the way their users work, and provide them with flexible and secure platforms with which to do it.
Our portfolio of Professional and Managed Services enables our clients to truly leverage the power of Microsoft’s three clouds: Microsoft 365, Azure and Dynamics 365.
As our reputation has grown over the years, we’ve been able to attract exceptionally talented individuals. Whether they are a world-renowned technology specialist or a highly skilled member of a 24/7support team, all our people are driven by a desire to deliver success for our clients.
Although this role has been advertised as Content + Cloud, please note that you would be employed by Mirus, one of the group’s companies’.
Meet customer requirements efficiently and strive to resolve client user issues by delivering the right solutions first time, on time, every time. Identification of recurring issues and trends. Problem ownership with clear, concise customer communication whilst managing expectations. Mentor and support colleagues through knowledge sharing and practical guidance.
Ensuring our client’s systems and network infrastructure smooth running, ensuring they get maximum benefits from them. Activities may include:
* Answering inbound calls within an agreed answer time (9 seconds)
* Log all customer issues, queries, and requests into the ticket management system.
* Provide Level 2 Server, Network, and Desktop Technical Support, diagnosing customer issues, and providing a high level of the first-time fix.
* To action Hardware configurations and software installations.
* Manage and work to internal and customer SLA’s, escalating any concerns.
* Create and maintain customer-specific infrastructure documentation.
* End to end ownership of problem resolution.
* Managing client expectations through clear communications.
* Take responsibility for own continual professional development, ensuring up to date industry and technical knowledge.
* Undertake all other reasonable requests.
* On-call weekend work required on rotation
Location and Environment
This role will be based out of our Milton Keynes offices, however you will work amongst a team split across our UK offices.
At Content+Cloud we look for a particular kind of person. Someone who likes nothing better than helping others to achieve their goals. Someone who is driven by a desire to go the extra mile for our clients, focusing on the little things that make a big difference. Someone who loves technology, not for its own sake, but for what it can deliver – in terms of organisation.
This is the real Content+Cloud difference: the mindset of our people.
We see every client challenge as an opportunity for fresh thinking, and every client journey as an adventure.
Required Skills and Capabilities
Qualifications and Knowledge
* Previous years experience as a service desk engineer supporting SME’s
* Experience of working in a customer-facing role
* Familiar with working to Service Level Agreement (SLA)
* Working as part of a broader service delivery function.
* Supporting multi-site clients.
* Microsoft Windows Server (Intermediate level)
* Microsoft Office 365 (Intermediate level)
* Microsoft Office Exchange (Intermediate level)
* Active Directory (Intermediate level)
* Firewalls, Router & VPN Technologies
* Networking Technologies
* Microsoft Sharepoint
* Microsoft Azure
* Microsoft Intune
Skills and Experience
* Able to communicate verbally and in writing to both technical and non-technical audience
* Creative, analytical problem solver with the ability to apply original and innovative thinking.
* A methodical approach is suitable for to resolution of client requirements.
* Able to manage to change workload, priorities and work both within a team and to use own initiative. ITIL Foundation
Salary dependent on experience
Working 40 hours (Monday – Friday, UK hours)
Role based out of our Milton Keynes offices (currently working remotely)
25 days’ annual leave
Multiple HIIT, general fitness, yoga and meditation classes run virtually each week! (In addition to other wellness events and other social activities…)
Good luck and please bear in mind we receive a very high number of applications; we will endeavour to get back to all applicants, however, we thank you for understanding this is not always possible for unsuccessful applicants.
Content+Cloud is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace that is committed to attracting and retaining the best talent regardless of race, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or criminal history. As part of our compliance requirements, we do undertake background checks which, dependant on levels of security required for the role or client assignment, may include a criminal record check. Please do let us know if you would like more details on the level of checks for the specific role you are applying to.
We are happy to provide any reasonable adjustments you may need to ensure you feel you have the best experience across our selection process and future employment, for any support on this please email us.
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.