Our Client is looking for a permanent service and breakdown engineer to cover the East of Yorkshire. You will be operating within a domestic setting completing both service and repair pre planned work. The right engineer will have at least 5 years working in the gas sector in either a private or social housing setting. You will be joining a growing business with a strong footprint in Yorkshire.
Work will include but not limited to:
* Servicing dated and new boilers.
* Diagnosing and repairing breakdowns.
* Using your technical knowledge to assist customers and advise on the best course of action.
* Completing necessary paperwork.
* Abiding by health and safety regulations.
* In date domestic ACS qualifications.
* Right to live/work in the UK.
* Analyser and tools.
* 5 years’ experience withing the heating industry.
* ACS qualifications incl. CCN1, CKR1, HTR1 and CENWAT or CEN1 and WAT1
* Plumbing NVQ (Desirable)
* Clean UK driving license.
BENEFITS & REWARDS
* £32,000 P/A plus bonusses.
* OTE £40,000.
* Van, Fuel Card, uniform.
ABOUT INDUSTRIAL PERSONNEL
Industrial Personnel have been successfully placing candidates into jobs for 25 years. We are only as good as the last vacancy we filled. We believe in deeds, not words. Our in-house specialists can offer advice on everything from CV preparation to interview techniques.
What we do is simple; we place people in work. We have unrivalled success because we care about those people, and those that they work for….
* Manufacturing and Production.
* Executive Search and Selection.
* Distribution & Logistics.
* Industrial Sector.
Salary: £32000 – £40000/annum
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Kingston upon Hull, City of Kingston upon Hull
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.