3 month initial contract with Swindon based client.
Provide Access Service Management to business applications, files and accounts in accordance with agreed SLAs.
Help to cover workload of the team while training and development plans are finalised.
Scope of the role:
* Perform actions based on requests for new starters, transfers and terminations.
* Adhere to requests for enterprise panel switches across all propositions.
* Ensure all work is recorded for auditing purposes within logging system.
* Provide access to systems and services through creation, changes and terminations of accounts, profiles and roles.
* Maintain documentation and ensure it’s kept up to date.
Requisite skills and experience:
* Have requisite amount of experience to know when to escalate any matters to Desktop and Access Services Manager.
* Knowledge of ITIL framework or equivalent.
* Active Directory.
* Knowledge of Data protection principals and (ideally) FCA regulations.
* Previous experience in dealing with user requests from all levels of seniority.
To find out more about this fantastic opportunity, please contact:
tom @ jiyuconsulting .co .uk
(phone number removed)
Job Type: Contract
Location: Swindon, Wiltshire
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.