* Your main role will be to provide administrative support to the aftersales department.
* Proving updates, support and top quality customer service to new and existing customers via telephone and emails.
* Chasing up orders to provide updates for customers.
* Raising job cards.
* Preparing and sending invoices.
* Handling documentation both internal documentation and customer documentation.
Requirements & Qualifications
* You must have experience in a car dealership.
* High attention to detail.
* Good at multi tasking and time management.
* Previous experience with Kerridge would be advantageous.
* Competitive salary and bonus scheme
* Established Main Dealership
* Ongoing training
* Genuine career progression
* Pension and Bonus schemes
Salary: £24000 – £35000/annum
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.