GlobalData is an information services company that offers data, analytics and insights via an online intelligence platform. We are looking to appoint a Senior UX/UI Designer with a profound interest in user journeys.
The UX/UI Designer will be responsible for creating UX and design assets across a range of digital products and client-facing presentation materials.
This is the ideal role for an ambitious and driven individual who enjoys being challenged and taking responsibility. A keen interest in good design principles; as well as a desire to decipher complex data into a legible user experience is advantageous.
The best candidate would essentially have in-depth knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and User Experience software such as InDesign, Sketch or Moqups. The individual should be comfortable working with designers, product managers and developers; to deliver the highest-quality design solutions. Good experience with digital information products is preferable.
Key Responsibilities include:
* Defining the UX architecture and requirements; whilst concurrently communicating ideas via wireframes, prototypes and user flows
* Translating UX requirements into high quality UI designs and visual assets; which will be interpreted by our Front-End Developers to build the solution
* Creating and maintaining design assets as required, including presentations, style guides, user flows, storyboards, mockups, page layouts & full-scale user interface designs
Skills and Requirements:
* Proficient in Sketch, Invision or Moqups
* Working knowledge of Adobe CC (InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator) and proficient in MS Office with exceptional PowerPoint skills
* Solid understanding of UX principles and practices with proven experience
* Working experience of creating responsive UI design of the highest quality;
* Meticulous attention to detail
* Sophisticated, high-end corporate design style
* Agile and buoyant individual with the ability to manage multiple projects to tight deadlines
* Exceptional organisation, time management and communication skills, both written and verbal
* Strong team player with a buoyant sense of accountability and positive attitude
* Confident in working with senior members of staff and executives
* Excellent interpersonal skills
It’s simple, we pride ourselves on investing in people, products and progress, creating a culture where every colleague can succeed.
Our business is fast-paced, growing, and ambitious, offering our people outstanding opportunities to develop and play a real part in our success story. In the same way we listen to clients to continually improve our products, we listen to our people and involve them to create a vibrant, unique and stimulating work environment.
We enjoy celebrating success, networking across teams and inspiring our people to get involved, through conferences, awards ceremonies, forums, social events and more.
Salary: £45000 – £55000/annum
Job Type: Permanent
Location: EC4Y, Blackfriars, Greater London
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.