Our Client based in South Kent requires a Senior Structural Engineer to join their Engineering team. This is a new role within the engineering team offering an ideal opportunity to make the role your own.
Duties could include:
* Undertaking structural design and assessment of Maritime, Highways and Buildings structures
* Preparing and reviewing designs, contract documents, specifications and drawings for the construction of civil & structural engineering works which are to be carried out by contractors
* Preparing technical guidance for the wider business to ensure safe ongoing use
* Managing the sites structural inspection regime.
* Working collaboratively and nurturing relationships with our internal Engineering team and consultant partners you will make recommendations to assist the Business with developing the site
* Using your experience to strive for improvements in consideration of safety, to inspire innovation and the production of high quality information.
Skills and Qualifications required
* Chartered Member of the Institution of Civil Engineers or Institution of Structural Engineers
* Thorough background of undertaking structural designs (Highway and/or Maritime structures) to relevant codes, and preparing guidance
* Effective communication of structural concepts to technical and non-technical audiences
* Understanding of CDM regulations
Salary is dependent on skills and experience.
Job Type: Permanent
Location: CT17, Dover, Kent
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.