We have a new opportunity for a Senior Site Engineer to work on a new build residential project in Co Kildare.
Our client is a leading residential developer, with over 30 years experience successfully delivering projects throughout Ireland and the U.K.
The Site Engineer will be working on a new residential project on a green-field site, consisting of 150 semi-detached houses, townhouses, and duplex apartments.
• Setting out accurately on site.
• Working closely with the site management team.
• Completing As-built records.
• Material take-offs/orders.
• Providing progress reports.
• Coordinating and supervising sub-contractors.
• Quality Control.
• Updating site diary and relevant paperwork.
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience working as a Site Engineer.
• Experience working on residential projects from groundworks stage through to handover.
• Proficient in the use of AutoCAD
• Excellent interpersonal skills as well as strong communication skills
€60,000 – €70,000 plus benefits on offer.
Salary: £60000 – £70000/annum
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Co Kildare
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.ie.