£36,000 – £38,000 p/a | 37.5 Hour Contract – Days | RGN or ODP Considered
A leading Westminster hospital currently has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Theatre Scrub Nurse or ODP to join their Theatres team in a senior position.
Details of this Senior Theatre Scrub RGN/ODP position and what the hospital is offering:
• A permanent contract of 37.5 hours per week, working flexible day shifts
• An excellent annual salary from £36,000 to £38,000 depending on experience
• A great benefits package which can be discussed at interview
As Senior Theatre Scrub RGN/ODP, you will play a key role in leading shifts and ensuring a high quality, safe patient experience throughout the peri-operative phase of care.
You will be working with a diverse patient mix, with surgical specialities including general surgery, orthopaedics, ophthalmic, plastics, endoscopy and gynaecology.
The skills, qualifications and experience the hospital is looking for in a Senior Theatre Scrub:
• NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN or HCPC registered Theatre Practitioner/ODP
• Demonstrate proven experience working in a Scrub position working with a range of surgical specialities and gynaecology and urology experience
• Ideally have completed an Advanced Scrub Practitioner/Surgical First Assist qualification, or a recognised qualification relevant to this role
• Have experience in a supervisory or leadership capacity in a theatre environment, and confident leading and supporting junior staff
• Demonstrate a commitment to clinical excellence and passionate about delivering the best possible service to patients
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For more information, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Salary: £36000 – £38000/annum
Job Type: Permanent
Location: City of Westminster, Greater London
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.