Sky Recruitment Recruitment are working in partnership with a Mental Health Rehabilitation Service who are looking to appoint a RMN/RNLD to join their team on a full-time or part-time basis.
About the client
Our client is a Mental Health Rehabilitation Service with nursing and hopital on site offering mental services for adults with a Learning Disability and other complex needs such as Autistic Spectrum Disorder, Mental Health needs or physical conditions.
As a therapist lead/registered nurse you will be expected to:
* Be competent in the performance of clinical and professional procedures and practices, bringing to the immediate attention of the Hospital/Service Manager any variations in these practices.
* Liaise effectively with all members of the multi- disciplinary team.
* Have in- depth knowledge of the NMC Professional Code of Conduct and Standards of Administration of Medicine and ensure that all practice conforms to these standards.
* Have an understanding of the Care Act 2014 and practice within the requirements of this legislation.
Role and responsibilities:
* Ensure that nursing care, assessment and treatment is delivered within the clinical ethos of the unit.
* Provide supervision and support to the care team.
* Maintain a safe environment for Service User/patients and staff.
* Ensure that the Senior Nurse Manager is informed of any clinical, administrative or management decisions that have been made on during their absence.
* Work effectively with other professional colleagues ensuring a consistent pattern of care for each individual.
* Assess individual needs in areas agreed by the Multi- disciplinary team
* Maintain a high standard of record keeping in relation to individual patient needs and progress.
* Assist with and organise admission, leave and discharge of patients.
* Contribute to the design, implementation and evaluation of individual programs.
* Take a lead role in the assessment of functional skills, and the implementation of programs to develop these
* Positively contribute to the daily activities and treatment programs.
* 1 day extra of holiday for your birthday
* Paid Hanover and breaks
* £1.50 extra per hour for overtime
* Opportunity to progress as the company is growing and it aims to invest in their employee by offering a clear career progression route
* Beautiful location, friendly and welcoming team
* 25 days of holidays plus 8 bank holidays
* Paid NMC fees
* Free uniform
If you are looking for a new job opportunity with a clear career progression route please apply and a consultant will be in touch with you in less than 24 hours.
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Keighley, Bradford
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.