A growing recruitment agency that have grown from year to year and soldiered through the pandemic are now looking to add senior IT recruitment consultants with proven track records into their organisation. Your hard work and commitment to the growth of this IT recruitment agency will be rewarded with an attractive career path to become a future leader to the business! You also have an attractive package of a highly competitive basic salary, a generous commission structure, additional bonuses and chances to win holiday breaks for you and your loved ones.
This agency is looking for future leaders and are willing to invest in a personalised training program to ive you the career ladder to reach to the top.
* You will be a specialist in your IT field and bring your knowledge and commitment to build your business within the agency.
* Your experience will be based on the delivery of a successful 360 contract desk
* You will build and maintain strong relationships with clients and candidates to match and deliver to their expectations
* Develop new relationships with decision makers and attract new business
* Use headhunting techniques to attract the right candidates.
* Utilise advertising tools to attract and promote open vacancies
* You must have 3 – 5 years’ experience in IT Recruitment
* A proven track record of success in recruitment
* Excellent communication skills
* Excellent negotiation skills
* Excellent work ethic with a natural drive and passion to grow and develop
* In return you will receive a leading competitive basic salary (upto £50,000)
* An attractive commission structure
* A structured training and development plan
* opportunity to become a future leader to the business
* Equity opportunities after 2 years of service
* A stunning office in Birmingham city centre
* A great fun supportive team to work with!
Call to have a confidential conversation or send your cv today!
Salary: £30000 – £50000/annum plus commission
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Birmingham, West Midlands (County)
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.