I am seeking a Senior Quantity Surveyor for a residential new build project for a developer based in Croydon, South London.
A new phase of the project is just coming out of the ground and they require a Senior Surveyor for an all-round role from procurement, package management through to final accounts. The next phase will be circa 300 units and the successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will lead a team of four on the development of this.
The project is a large-scale residential redevelopment which consists of over 3000 units of RC frame apartments of a high specification, the next phase of the scheme is over 300 apartments combined with both commercial and retail space.
The client in question are a premium residential developer with an excellent reputation for the product they deliver. They are established and respected in the market and would be a positive on any CV. They are seeking a Senior Quantity Surveyor who can demonstrate a strong and stable CV ideally in the residential field with either developers or main contractors.
The ideal candidate will be:
* Degree qualified or equivalent
* A strong Senior Quantity Surveyor
* Prior experience in residential new build
* Have worked with either a developer or main contractor previously, ideally for a competitor
* Be familiar with the full life cycle of a Senior Quantity Surveyor for a developer
* Can demonstarte a stable and consistent CV
Salary: £70000 – £75000/annum + package
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Croydon, Greater London
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.