One of the South West’s leading Property Consultancies is actively recruiting a Senior Quantity Surveyor to be based in Plymouth.
The client is an independent, privately owned Consultancy with a growing presence across the UK. They have a great reputation in the market and are working on some regions largest developments. Projects can range from Public to Private sector and include Residential, Commercial and Leisure. Values currently range from £500k to £80 million so a fantastic range and size of projects.
They are actively looking to recruit a Senior Quantity Surveyor to work alongside a team of experienced professionals and get involved in a range of projects up to the value of £30 million. The successful Quantity Surveyor will be given the opportunity to run their own projects from incpetion to completion working on projects across a range of sectors. As they continue to expand in line with their 2021 business plan the Quantity Surveyor will also be provided with fast track progression opportunities to Associate level and beyond.
The successful Quantity Surveyor must:
• Have a degree in Quantity Surveying and be a full member of the RICS
• Have experience working on projects from inception to completion
• Have good communication and client facing skills
• Have experience working as a PQS
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
• Excellent company culture and flat management structure
• Opportunity to work on some exciting projects across multiple sectors
• Chance to be part of a growing, privately owned Consultancy
Apply in confidence to this advert or contact Tom Evans on (phone number removed) for more information.
Salary: £40000 – £50000/annum benefits package
Job Type: Permanent
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.