Senior Quantity Surveyor (Consultancy)
£45k- £50k plus car allowance
Remote Working – Birmingham office (1-2 times per week)
A dynamic firm of Project Managers and Quantity Surveyors based in Birmingham are seeking a Senior Project Quantity Surveyor to join their commercial team. However, location isn’t limited as we are working remotely, and will continue to do so post pandemic.
This successful consultancy has offices in Northampton and you should be able to get to at least one of the offices once a week plus usual site visits, meetings etc. The Company specialise in a number of sectors including industrial / commercial, education and healthcare sectors on schemes ranging from £1million to £50million.
MRICS Quantity Surveyors (Or working towards this) with experience of Portal Frame/Industrial Project experience are of interest!
• Self-motivated Senior Project Surveyor (client side)
• Enthusiastic and pro-active
• MRICS / MCIOB accredited degree (preferable but we can work with you through this process)
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Competent in Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
• A good understanding of procurement methods
• Experienced in working in a team of Quantity Surveyors
With their Northampton office as a hub but working as part of a connected team and reporting into an Associate, the role allows for remote and flexible working. You will be responsible for cost estimating, managing the tender process, valuations, regular reporting to our clients and facilitating cost control from inception through to completion for the projects you are working on. With support from an Associate, you will also be expected to advise on contracts, warranties, professional appointments and all other legal aspects of projects.
• Competitive salary – to be negotiated dependent on experience
• Car allowance in addition to salary
• Discretionary bonus scheme
• Private medical insurance
• Professional membership fee paid
• 25 days holiday
• Excellent career / promotion prospects within the environment of a Partnership
Salary: £45000 – £50000/annum Plus Car & Excellent Benefits
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Birmingham, West Midlands (County)
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.