A large international Consultancy is looking to recruit a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join their team in Birmingham.
The client is a leading international Consultancy with a great reputation in the market. They work on a variety of fantastic projects across a range of sectors. They have great company culture and amazing progression opportunities for the right candidate. They are a very dynamic company offering Quantity Surveyors the opportunity to work with some of the biggest projects in the country.
Due to their ambitious growth plans they are looking to recruit a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join their Birmingham office. The Quantity Surveyor will be given the opportunity to head up a team of Assistant Quantity Surveyors and be the client lead on some of the company’s flagship projects. Due to the long-term succession plans the business has in place, the successful candidate will also be given great progression opportunities. At Senior level the successful candidate will also be given the opportunity to get involved in business and client development and represent the company at various networking events and meetings.
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor must:
• Have a degree in Quantity Surveying and ideally be a full member of the RICS
• Have experience working as a Quantity Surveyor on the Consultancy / PQS side
• Have experience working on projects within Property / Building
• Have good communication and client facing skills
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
• Opportunity to progress to Director level
• Chance to work with market leading Developers and Clients on high profile projects
• Opportunity to manage a team and further develop the business
• Opportunity to become the office lead in a short space of time
• £50-60k annual salary
Apply in confidence to this advert or contact Tom Evans on (phone number removed) for more information.
Salary: £50000 – £60000/annum
Job Type: Permanent
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.