Senior Programme Manager (Engineering, Fabrication & Assembly)
Competitive Salary + 8% Employer Contributory Pension + 33 Days Holiday + Benefits Package
Senior Programme Manager required to lead and manage the engineering, fabrication and on-site assembly of fuel storage pools for a high profile twin reactor nuclear new build project. You will be responsible for developing and delivering successful strategies whilst offering exceptional service which is customer focused and highly responsive.
The Candidate will have a history of successfully delivering complex projects over £100Million in value. A significant element of the role includes the plan, design and modification of production processes to include engineering improvements for health & safety, cost and quality.
The employer are an innovative business with a global presence. With a company history spanning over 65 years the business has an impressive reputation.
The Senior Programme Manager Role:
* Management of all disciplines within the project with a particular understanding of the process and verification of change control
* Managing and developing multi-functional teams including sales, operations, engineering, planning, maintenance and R&D
* Managing project development from beginning to end including planning and measurement of project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques, including earned value management
* Financial management of complex projects with particular emphasis on cost control, management of project deliverables.
* Development of Work Breakdown Structures and associated activity schedules and cost centres
* Complete progress reports, outlining on-going timeline, issues and providing problem resolutions
* Client Relations, growing and establishing new and existing client relationships
* Leading customer and supply chain negotiations
The Senior Programme Manager:
* Experience of successfully delivering complex projects over £100Million in value.
* Nuclear industry experience desirable
* Experience of NEC3 contracts essential
* Strong leadership & problem solving skills, including root causes analysis
* Proven experience/ability to drive quality and ensure compliance with all internal and legislative quality standards
* Prior experience in managing operations, manufacturing & engineering
* Will ideally hold a Degree (or equivalent) and a Prince 2 qualification, or other recognised project management qualification advantageous
Job Type: Permanent
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.