Are you a Senior Town Planner, based in London?
Do you have plenty of experience in retail specifically?
Would you like to join a team of highly skilled and experienced team of planning and regeneration consultants?
If so, we want to hear from you!
Penguin Recruitment is working with a Chartered Town Planning Practice, with offices across England, in Central London to recruit a Senior Planner to the team. This is a career defining opportunity for an ambitious planning professional looking to build their reputation and portfolio of planning experience.
The successful candidate will:
* Be a member of the Royal Town Planning Institute.
* Have 3 years or more relevant experience.
* Be able to prioritise and manage a workload whilst working flexibly to meet both the commercial and contractual needs of the business.
* Hold demonstrable experience of working as a planning officer or consultant in the public/private sector.
* Hold a demonstrable level of knowledge and understanding and application of current and emerging planning legislation.
* Be ambitious to enhance the reputation of the
What will you be doing in the role?
* Processing mainly minor and small major planning applications in a timely manner, producing robust reports and recommendations to achieve desired and deliverable outcomes.
* Preparing and presenting evidence on appeals for core and external clients.
* Contributing to service improvements to achieve cost efficiency and effectiveness.
* Contributing to the delivery and improvement of business management systems, procedures and processes.
* Providing support and guidance to peers and more junior staff to distribute knowledge and ensure contemporary planning issues and legislation are cascaded and understood.
* Supporting the growth of the team by making a positive contribution to business development, securing repeat work and applying a commercial lens to all work undertaken and behaviours.
* Planning Performance Agreements and providing pre-application advice on complex cases.
Development Management service for innovation, quality and timeliness of delivery.
Ultimately, as a Senior Planning Consultant, you will be part of a small ambitious, successful team providing clients with high quality, customer focussed, timely and outcome-based Planning services.
If you are interested and have a degree or recognised post graduate qualification in planning or related discipline, then please contact Jack Green on (phone number removed) or email (url removed) where you will be met with a friendly and professional service to help you proceed your application.
Salary: £30000 – £40000/annum Excellent Benefits Package
Job Type: Permanent
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.