Senior MEP BIM Technician / Co-ordinator
Location – Birmingham
Salary – Negotiable Depending on Experience
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for one of our clients who currently operates in the UK, Australia, Asia, MENA, and Europe. They have taken our UK knowledge and award-winning engineering expertise to each of these markets and tailored it to suit individual local needs. Their engineering teams pride themselves on our exemplary track record of designing innovative and sustainable built environment solutions, within M&E, Civil and Structural, and many other specialist disciplines.
Due to a large influx of work the team in the Birmingham office are a source of world leading expertise – and offer a pro-active and collaborative approach to skill development, and professional excellence. They are now looking for a Senior BIM Technician to join the team. The successful candidate will have a passion for Digital Engineering and the Building Services. You will also be proficient in the use of Revit and other BIM software. They are considering candidates of different levels of experience from Technician to Senior Co-Ordinator.
Responsibility & Duties
* Use of Revit on projects to produce 3D models and 2D outputs.
* Good understanding of BIM Level 2 requirements on projects
* Can review and comment on project specific BIM Execution Plans (BEP’s)
* Coordinating design with other services
* Running clash detection using Navisworks (and other cloud hosted platforms)
* Leading projects, meetings, and design reviews
* Liaising and coordinating with clients, other coordinators, contractors and other Cundall teams
* Delivering full BIM coordination including usage of BIM360 and Clash Detection features
* Experience with parametric modelling tools / software (Dynamo & Grasshopper) would be preferred.
Experience & Qualification
* Experienced BIM technician with good understanding of REVIT with 2 – 5 years’ experience
* Building Services background
* Ideally Consultancy background
* Strong communication skills with good spoken English
* Good organizational skills
* Be flexible and open to change
* Have a thorough understand of computer system and applications.
* Ability to train and support others with BIM
* Portfolio advantageous
* Experience in leading projects
* Excellent communication skills required
* Well organized, self-motivated, and approachable personality
Should this be of interest to you please get in contact and send your most up to date cv to my email address below as soon as possible.
M – (phone number removed)
Linkdin – priteshtailordesign
Job Type: Permanent
Location: B3, Birmingham, West Midlands (County)
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.