Senior Mechanical Engineer – London
Euro Executive Recruitment have been retained by a leading Mechanical, Electrical and Instrumentation contractor to recruit a Senior Mechanical Engineer to be based on a Commercial project in Central London.
* Execution of Design Reviews
* Working with Quality Control Systems
* Preparation of reports and front end studies
* Ensure inspections and tests are carried out to the appropriate industry standards and to the satisfaction of the client.
* Preparation and review of inspection, testing and commissioning documentation.
* Client and mechanical consultant’s onsite focal point for mechanical systems.
* Liaise with suppliers and ensure the correct equipment and materials are provided throughout the project.
* Management and coordination of multiple subcontractors throughout project phases.
* Attendance on Factory Acceptance Tests (FAT) for major plant items.
* Pre-construction activities, such as Technical Submittals, drawings and 3D model review, equipment schedules, etc.
* Management of the Design Process from Concept through to Construction stage of Mechanical Building Services
* Experience AutoCAD 2D as a minimum
* Knowledge of Package Procurement and Technical reviews
* Experience in the field of construction planning in Mechanical/Electrical contracting environment
* 3-5 years’ experience working in a similar role
* Mechanical hands on technical knowledge
* Degree Qualified in either Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
For more information on this role, please contact Sarah Lonergan on (phone number removed) or click ‘Apply Now’
Job Type: Permanent
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.ie.