Calling all Senior iOS Developers – Permanent – Glasgow
In these troubled times I hope you are all keeping safe. On that note, how would you like to be working on complex mobile applications that do that very thing, help keep people safe? If you are Native iOS Developer looking for a new challenge then this could be what you are looking for. My client need 2x skilled iOS Developers to join their team based in sunny Glasgow. Details as follows:
· Significant experience of development of complex iOS mobile applications
· Significant experience with the following:
o Designing, implementing and maintaining in Swift
o Familiarity with Core Data, UIKit and other frameworks
o Git workflow
o CI / CD such as Jenkins, Fastlane, Azure Pipelines or others
o RESTful API calls / JSON
· Experience with industry best-practice such as Agile, TDD and code reviews
· Experience architecting, designing and implementing reliable, scalable complex software
· Able to provide technical leadership and mentoring to other developers
This is a very nice opportunity with a top employer. If you are looking for something new, or maybe just curious to see what is out there for you, please get in touch for more details. We have a number of excellent roles in Edinburgh and Glasgow so please send over your CV, even if this one doesn’t quite hit the mark, and lets chat about the future.
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Glasgow, Glasgow City
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.