Our client is a leading name in food manufacturing with multiple production sites across the UK, and a number of instantly recognisable household brands within their extensive portfolio of branded and own label foodstuffs. A business with continued focus on growth, this client offers a dynamic and proactive environment in which employees can flourish and develop.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an accomplished Senior HR Advisor to join a flagship manufacturing site in the Cambridge area. The HR Advisor will provide HR guidance and support to all functions within the site, ensuring an efficient HR service, supported and mentored by the Head of HR and central HR Support functions. Acting as the site’s primary point of contact and subject matter expert, this person will work with functional leads across the business to ensure that correct ER legislation and ‘best practice’ is adhered to.
This varied post will involve all manner of generalist HR responsibilities, imparting professional knowledge on employment legislation, training, development and guidance for managers, supporting on recruitment projects (with the assistance of an internal recruitment function), involvement in culture change and continuous improvement initiatives, site communication and engagement
* Proven track record in similar HR Advisor or role in a fast paced and agile environment
* Manufacturing – especially food or FMCG sector – is preferred but any industry considered
* Wide knowledge of all HR issues in a advisory capacity
* Ideally educated to degree level in Human Resources or CIPD qualified (Chartered status)
* Able to operate at management level, providing counsel to the Leadership team and to coach, advise and consult on various HR issues
* IT literate – good with data
* Proactive, analytical and logical problem solver
* Confident, professional and autonomous individual – displaying a positive, can do approach and approaching tasks with energy and enthusiasm
* Able to thrive in a very fast paced environment, and change priorities at speed
* Willingness and desire to learn and develop new skills and ambitious to progress your HR career
This is a superb opportunity for an ambitious HR Advisor to take on a more autonomous role, where they will be offered lots of responsibility, and be closely mentored by the Head of HR, so the learning and development opportunities here are real and immediate.
Join a buoyant and stable manufacturing business which continues to add to its portfolio and a proactive organisation who look to stay firmly at the forefront of people related matters
Some flexible working will be on offer, but as this as a production site, there will be a good element of office presence required too.
Please apply by sending CVs stating current salary and location.
Salary: £38000 – £40000/annum
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.