Senior Groundworker / Site Foreman
Can be based anywhere in the UK (Stay away Monday – Friday)
£36,000 – £45,000
Excellent opportunity for a Groundworker to join a hugely progressive company who will continually invest in your training and development with the opportunity to progress into a Site Foreman role.
Are you a Groundworker with experience operating excavators? Do you have experience in curb laying, concrete cutting, concrete finishing etc? Are you looking to progress your career?
This company specialise in providing a range of Construction services to the fuel forecourt industry They are currently expanding and taking on a wide range of exciting new projects. therefore require additional Site Foremen to join their team.
In this role you will be based on sites throughout the UK, this will involve staying away from home Monday – Friday. You will be responsible for the site while assisting the Groundworkers with the projects. You will go on industry specialist training courses and for the right candidate, this is a great chance to step up into a Site Foreman role.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced Groundworker with knowledge of curb laying, concrete cutting, concrete finishing etc looking for a growing company and take the step up into a Site Foreman role.
* Senior Groundworker / Site Foreman – Fuel forecourt construction
* Based on sites throughout the UK – stay away Monday to Friday
* Operating excavators ranging from 2.5 tonne – 8 tonne
* Curb laying, concrete cutting, concrete finishing
* Industry specialist training provided
* Progression into Site Foreman role
* Experience operating excavators
* Experience in curb laying, concrete cutting, concrete finishing
* Must be keen to step up into a Site Foreman role
* Must be happy to stay away Monday – Friday
This vacancy is being advertised by Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd. The services of Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd regrets to inform that our client can only accept applications from engineering candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom.
Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed.
Salary: £36000 – £45000/annum
Job Type: Permanent
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.