On behalf of our client, we are looking to recruit a Senior Chemist who will work as a GMP laboratory synthesis chemist on the preparation, purification, isolation, and in-process QC analysis of C14 labelled compounds.
* Degree in Chemistry or related scientific discipline with established lab experience
* Previous experience of working in a chemistry focused position within a GMP and GLP regulated environment
* Recent PhD graduates will also be considered
* Ability to demonstrate a good theoretical understanding of synthetic organic chemistry techniques and processes
* Experienced in carrying out reactions under anhydrous or inert conditions, liquid-liquid extractions, in-process analysis and flash chromotography
* Have the organisational skills to work carefully and tidily to agreed project timelines
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Discuss and review project chemistry with Senior Chemist colleagues
* Prepare Study Plans to assist communication with clients
* Maintain accurate and clear laboratory records
* Write interim Study Reports of work in progress for clients
* Prepare draft GMP batch documentation using non-GMP synthesis methodology
* Prepare responses to QA review comments
* Execute approved GMP batch documents to produce GMP C14 labelled compounds
* Perform GLP analysis when required
Agenda and its clients only recruit people who are passionate about animal care and welfare, people with integrity who are honest and trustworthy and who have a great work ethic. To enable us to hire the very best people we will conduct a full and comprehensive background and pre-employment screening as an essential part of the recruitment process.
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Rushden, Northamptonshire
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.