Senior Forest Manager
Benefits package to include Company Car, Contributory Pension, Health Plan + Bonus.
Senior Forest Manager required for a leading forestry management company. This is a great opportunity to join a highly successful company where you will be a senior member of the management team.
The successful candidate will be experienced within the forestry sector with a proven track record as a Forestry Manager. Your role will be primarily focused on the commercial and operational running of the forests but a strong hands on knowledge is also required.
Day to day, your role will involve ensuring that properties and contracts are managed in line with client expectations. You will supervise and mentor Forest Managers and/or Assistant Forest Managers as well as contractors when needed. You will help to support the Company’s timber harvesting and marketing business and pursue opportunities for expansion of the forestry business.
The company are leading in their industry and have formed the largest fully integrated forestry company.
The Senior Forest Manager Role:
* Maintain operational and silvicultural standards within your assigned area.
* Ensure that forests are managed in accordance with the owners’ objectives.
* Support the Company’s timber harvesting and marketing business.
* Work with Harvesting Managers to maximise the timber sale opportunities.
* Supervise personnel and contractors.
The Senior Forest Manager:
* Proven experienced within the forestry sector as a Forest Manager.
* Strong commercial background working with budgeting/ P & L.
* A good understanding of Forestry Standards.
Job Type: Permanent
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.