– A good degree in Engineering or Architecture, and preferably a postgraduate degree related to Façade engineering
– 10+ years’ proven experience in façade design and detailing in a consulting or construction company
– Strong background in materials and façade system detailing
– Working knowledge of relevant international standards
– Knowledge of applicable software
– Sharp knowledge of the engineering aspects of façades
– Strong communication skills and collaborative approach
– Report to the Façade Engineering Head.
– Lead projects internally with team colleagues to allow deliverables to be issued to clients.
– Coordinate with architect and other engineering consultants to determine the best façade design outcomes.
– Mentor and manage junior team members
– Contribute to production of internal technical notes and R&D initiatives and share gained knowledge and information.
– Develop and review envelope and façade systems details.
– Able to issue reports.
– Review Façade Submittals (material, samples, method statements, shop drawings, calculation notes etc..).
Salary: £70000 – £90000/annum
Job Type: Permanent
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.