Senior Drainage Engineer
York and surrounding areas
Competitive salary, overtime, callout, company vehicle and strong benefits
Our client is a company that specialises in complete drainage and plumbing services to corporate clients managing domestic and small commercial drainage/plumbing failures. The company provides a quick and competitively priced response to their clients’ needs whether it be a simple blockage, a drain collapse or a burst water pipe. Due to recent expansion they currently have an opportunities for experienced Drainage Engineers located in various locations across the UK.
The types of work that you will undertake will include, but not be limited to rodding, high pressure water jetting, pipe lining, excavations, repairs, CCTV surveys and liaising with customers and reporting back what is needed and what to react and to react accordingly.
There will also be an element of necessary paperwork with the job. This position will include travel and the candidate must be flexible with working hours and locations as this role will include some call outs and possible overnight stays within the region which there will be accommodation and meal allowance given. The candidate must be confident with lone working.
* Be able to demonstrate technical knowledge and competency with regards to drainage.
* Hold a full driving license.
* Be able to approach and resolve problems logically
* Demonstrate commitment and enthusiasm for the task in hand
* Must be flexible with working hours/travel
* Have the ability to deal with customer effectively.
* High pressure water jetting experience
* CCTV Surveys experience
* Some lining and repair experience
* Full UK driving licence – Essential
* 4+ years previous experience in a similar role – Essential
* Monday to Friday – Some weekend work and on call (Enhanced Payments)
The company are willing to pay a competitive starting salary, enhanced on call payments, overtime, company vehicle and benefits and they will also offer the opportunity to train with and develop your career with one of the UK’s premium drainage specialists.
Job Type: Permanent
Location: YO1, York, City of York
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.