Senior Bid Manager – South West
An opportunity has arisen for a Senior Bid Manager to join a leading main contractor on a permanent basis. You will be working on a portfolio of projects predominately involving £mm new build and refurbishment schemes within Education, Healthcare, Leisure and Defence across Devon and Cornwall. As the Bid Manager, you will have experience of working for a main contractor and a wealth of knowledge of the bid management process. You will lead the team to ensure bids are completed on time and within regulations.
* Responsible for managing an opportunity from qualification through to contract award
* Risk tracking and management throughout the bid process
* Chair bid meetings and conduct team briefings
* Implement all necessary bid procedures, governance, and processes
* Manage the bid budget
* Arrange all post bid reviews with customers, post contract award
* Strong people management skills and commercial skills
* Proven capability in delivering winning, multi-million-pound schemes
* Excellent communication skills
* Construction related degree
An excellent salary is on offer with a great package.
If you would like to discuss, please do call RGB Recruitment, Exeter and ask for Nicky Harris.
Salary: £55000 – £60000/annum Company package
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Plymouth, Devon
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.