Senior Associate – Real Estate Finance & Investment Funding
You’ve started to build some great connections within the real estate industry, you know the right lenders, you know what they like to see, and you know how to execute a transaction. However, you might feel that your success is limited by a sparse pipeline. If you want a successful 2021 and to get your hands on more credible opportunities, it may be time to move to a team that will get the most out of your abilities.
My client is a leading Investment Advisory team within a large Real Estate corporation, and they are looking for an experienced Associate that is adept at executing real estate transactions. You’d be working side-by-side with seasoned investment professionals operating at the top of their game and who are generating landmark opportunities.
* Present investment analysis on a pipeline of large, complex real-estate projects
* Oversee risk calculations, models and IRR’s. Providing commercial direction and sense checking analysis
* Present development appraisals to senior figures (internal and external) and facilitate effective decision making on complex transactions
* Negotiate with lenders, 3rd parties, legal teams and help agree favourable terms for equity, debt and mezz finance
* Help the team expand into new territory across the real estate sector.
* Degree in Finance or Real Estate (MBA or CFA preferred)
* 3-4 years’ experience in Real Estate investment, ideally within living/beds sectors
* A background in financial modelling so you can provide guidance to juniors
* Experience presenting to investment committee and preparing memoranda
* Confident, hands-on personality with proven ability to network and build trust.
This role is paying circa £60,000 depending on experience, with great corporate benefits and bonus.
Salary: £60000 – £65000/annum + bonus
Job Type: Permanent
Location: W1B, St James’s, Greater London
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.