Conrad Consulting, in partnership with one of Manchesters most reputable firms are currently recruiting for a Project Architect to join their busy Architectural practice.
This company have an excellent, long-standing reputation across their regional offices. Situated in both London and Central Manchester this AJ100 Practice have established themselves as one of the UK’s premium Architectural brands. With an extensive client base and well-structured senior management team this company continue to go from strength to strength.
Our current vacancy would be best suited to a Project Architect with experience working on a wide-range of projects, this is a truly diverse practice. Typical sectors encountered here are Residential, Commercial and everything in between.
To be considered for this role we would hope applicants meet the following Criteria:
· ARB/RIBA Qualified Architect (Min 5 years post-qualification experience).
· Proficiency in the use of AutoCAD and REVIT (Training can be offered where required).
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· To be confident working alongside Internal interior Design Teams.
· Previous experience working on High-Rise Residential projects.
· Knowledge of UK Planning and Building Regulations.
· Possess an excellent Design portfolio.
You will be responsible for furthering the outstanding reputation of this company whilst enhancing your design capabilities under the guidance of an industry-leading Senior team.
To be considered for this excellent opportunity please send an up-to-date CV and portfolio to Will @ Conrad Consulting.
Salary – £38,000-£42,000 (Home working and flexible working options are available)
Salary: £38000 – £42000/annum
Job Type: Permanent
Location: North West
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.