Our public sector client, based in Johnstone, have a requirement for a Senior Admin Officer/PA for a temporary assignment lasting 3 months initially. This is a full time role (35 hours per week), attracting a pay rate of £14.25 per hour. Please note this is currently a work-from-home role and there are no plans for that to change at present.
Duties will include:
– Scheduling and organising meetings (internal and external) and managing complex diaries
– Supporting meetings, mainly virtual at present – collating papers, minute taking, action tracking
– Data collation, validation and analysis – complex, high volume data with focus on accuracy
– Arranging travel and accommodation
– Creating and producing documents eg presentations, reports, new templates
– Creating and maintaining logs and trackers
– Working with senior management / exec level and liaising with external partners
Essential Skills & Experience:
– Experience of supporting projects / PMO experience
– Office365 experience – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Forms, Outlook, Teams
– Discretion and confidentiality
– Able to work remotely and without supervision
Job Type: Temporary
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.