Do you have experience of teaching students with SEND & SEMH needs?
Are you looking for flexible working hours?
Due to the current climate and an increased demand for work in SEND and SEMH Educational settings, Provide Education are recruiting experienced Teachers. Day to day, short term and long term supply opportunities are available to experienced candidates. Provide Education is working with a number of schools in the Nottinghamshire and Derbyshire areas, in particular; Worksop, Mansfield and Chesterfield.
SEND schools are looking for teachers who can join newly formed school bubbles on a part-time basis. Teachers who have experience of supporting students with complex needs in particular or who hold a Team Teach qualification are encouraged to apply as are those teachers who have a DBS on the Update Service already.
We are looking for Teachers who:
* Hold the relevant teaching qualifications, including QTS
* Have experience of working in SEND and SEMH settings
* Have excellent knowledge of SEND and SEMH
* Have an up to date Team Teach certificate, or be willing to complete a course on this
* Can plan engaging and stimulating lessons, enriched by a stimulating educational environment
* Have excellent curriculum knowledge
* Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
The right candidate must be reliable, punctual, hardworking and professional as well as having experience in working with children in an SEND and SEMH setting.
The individual will be required to hold an enhanced DBS and will be subject to references.
This position is to start immediately and is on a part-time flexible basis dependent on the needs of the school.
Provide Education are proud holders of the REC Audited accreditation which means our recruitment practices are of the highest standard.
Salary: £90 – £160/day
Job Type: Contract
Location: Worksop, Nottinghamshire
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.