Change Education are recruiting candidates now!
Change Education are actively working on behalf of a high number of Special Needs Schools including PRU`s, Inclusion Centres, Alternative Provisions and Hospital Schools across South Lincolnshire, Lincoln and Peterborough.
We are currently registering a range of support specialist staff with experience in SEN, Special Schools, Outreach or Alternative Provisions and with an interest in supply, long term or permanent work.
The ideal candidate would…
* Have a passion for learning and high expectations of children’s attainment
* Be able to motivate and inspire children
* Be calm, passionate and understanding
* Have excellent communication and organisational skills
* Have a good command of the English language – written and oral
Why work with Change Education:
* We are the only education agency based in south Lincolnshire meaning we are best placed to offer advice and guidance and introduce you to local schools.
* We work with many of the secondary schools across south Lincolnshire and work on many exclusive and confidential roles.
* We take the time to get to know you, understand your skills, experience and personality and then find supply work in schools which are a great fit! Doesn’t that sound much better then how traditional agencies work!
* Registering with us could not be more straightforward.
* Our team is made up of industry experts with a wealth of experience meaning your career could not be in better hands.
* One point of contact with a consultant who is a specialist within the SEN sector and your area ensuring a bespoke, personalised and consultative service.
We are currently recruiting on behalf of multiple schools across South Lincolnshire – please apply now with your CV to find out more!
If you do not have the qualifications but have experience working with children in another capacity for example: Youth work, mentoring and support work the please do apply as we have several other positions available.
Salary: £70 – £80/day
Job Type: Contract
Location: Lincoln, Lincolnshire
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.