Behaviour Teaching Assistant – Wakefield – full time, part time and daily supply available.
Academics are supporting Primary schools across Wakefield who are looking for enthusiastic and confident candidates with strong behaviour management skills to work on daily, short and longer term assignments. Many of the schools we support are vibrant, all inclusive and offer a very supportive and warm environment for teaching assistants to flourish in even if on daily supply. We are eager to find passionate professionals looking for more work and supportive agency to partner with.
The job role includes:
* Experience in supporting children from EYFS to KS2 age range
* Strong behaviour management skills (EBD)
* Developing and encouraging, supporting students’ academic learning
* Education and Training on hand if needed
* Monitor students’ progression and raise attainment levels
* SEN experience is desirable but not essential (ADHD, AUTISM, EAL,PMLD)
* Mentoring and other means of support on a one to one basis and in small groups
* Resilient, driven, determined and self motivated
* Team Teach Trained ideal but not essential
* UK Teaching Assistant Qualification
* UK classroom management experience or mentoring experience
* Available ASAP to start
* Valid DBS or DBS on update service.
* Level 3 qualified or equivalent
* Degree qualified
* At least 2 years experience working in schools
If you are a Teaching Assistant or a graduate who can motivate and engage pupils and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you. If you are a graduate who is looking to get into teaching and is looking for an opportunity, this would be a great opportunity to gain some work experience in a mainstream environment. It would also be good to see if teaching is the right career for you.
Contact Alison at Academics by sending your CV to (url removed) or call (phone number removed) for more information
We can offer successful candidates:
A commitment to professional development and guidance throughout your assignments.
An opportunity to work within local schools – (great for work flexibility!).
Weekly Pay – Why wait a month for your pay when you can have it the following week?!
Day to Day Local workRecommend a friend and receive…. £125 in high street gift vouchers
If you’ve experienced Academic/CDSS’s great service and know of other people who would benefit, then get in contact now. You can refer as many people as you like. Whether you’ve worked for us already or have just registered, all eligible referrals* will receive a voucher.
*Ts and Cs apply
Salary: £65 – £75/day
Job Type: Temporary
Location: Pontefract, West Yorkshire
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.